The Resource 11/22/63 : a novel
- 11/22/63 : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Stephen King
- Title variation
- Eleven twenty-two sixty-three
- In Stephen King's “most ambitious and accomplished” (NPR) and “extraordinary” ( USA TODAY ) #1 New York Times bestselling novel, time travel has never been so believable. Or so terrifying. Dallas, 11/22/63: Three shots ring out. President John F. Kennedy is dead. Life can turn on a dime-or stumble into the extraordinary, as it does for Jake Epping, a high school English teacher in a Maine town. While grading essays by his GED students, Jake reads a gruesome, enthralling piece penned by janitor Harry Dunning: fifty years ago, Harry somehow survived his father's sledgehammer slaughter of his entire family. Jake is blown away...but an even more bizarre secret comes to light when Jake's friend Al, owner of the local diner, enlists Jake to take over the mission that has become his obsession-to prevent the Kennedy assassination. How? By stepping through a portal in the diner's storeroom, and into the era of Ike and Elvis, of big American cars, sock hops, and cigarette smoke...Finding himself in warmhearted Jodie, Texas, Jake begins a new life. But all turns in the road lead to a troubled loner named Lee Harvey Oswald. The course of history is about to be rewritten...and become heart-stoppingly suspenseful
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2011.
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Mystery or Thriller, 2011.
- New York Times Notable Book 2011
- Thriller Award for Best Novel, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of 11/22/63 : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 11/22/63 : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.newton.lib.in.us/resource/6BUCOgtJjpc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.newton.lib.in.us/resource/6BUCOgtJjpc/">11/22/63 : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.newton.lib.in.us/#NWPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.newton.lib.in.us/">Newton County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Newton County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...